CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 4, 2009

Nothin' Like a Cooing Baby!

You'll have to indulge me a little. I know every parent thinks their child is the cutest and the sweetest. I wanted family and friends (especially those who live too far away) to get a little taste of what I get to see every single morning! So if you want to skip the 2 minute videos of me talking baby talk to Rachel, and her cooing back, I won't be offended. (But I do have to say, you'd be missing out; she is really cute!) ;0)

6 comments:

Joanna said...

I know she was talking to ME! I love baby hiccups. And little baby wiggles. She is so cute. I miss you guys.

Rebecca said...

She is so cute and such a talker! It was fun to hear your voice too. Thanks for the video - we miss you guys!

Mama M said...

I am thinking that she this is proof that she is related to my side of the family, since we all move our hands all the time we are "talking," too. Or this also a Hogge trait?

I cannot believe how much I already adore this little girl!

Palomita said...

Awww... Bekah and I were just smiling and smiling at how cute she is! We miss you, and Rachel, and Brooke and Evan... the list goes on...

Sheri Willardson said...

aaahhh, she IS so cute!! I love little babies! (I'm not so sure I love toddlers, but I do love babies!) :) j/k

Montana Mom Marjorie said...

I love the face she made in the 1st video just before she got the hiccups!
She is very personable!!