CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

LONG overdue

Is anyone still out there? Blogging has now sadly sunk to the bottom of my priority list. But I at least wanted to let you know I'm still alive! Here's my quick update:

After serious issues with my knee, I was considering dropping out of my race. But with lots of rest, hydrating, stretching, physical therapy, and LOTS of praying, it's healed enough that I'm going to be running the Ogden Marathon in 2 more days! It's been a long journey, but I'm happy to be able to make it. Now let's see if I can finish it!

6 comments:

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Oh, you'll finish. And I'll be there to cheer you on! (I hope!)

Joanna said...

I've been thinking about you all week! Good luck tomorrow! And be sure to arm everybody with cameras so I can feel like I'm there, too.

Jim and Brooke said...

Good luck Becky!
I think you can do anything you put your heart to!
You are an amazing inspiration!!

Debbie Barr said...

You can do it!

Papa said...

And you did it! Congratulations on a successful marathon, and a Happy Birthday to you, too!

Jenni said...

I'm still around and can't wait to hear your race report!!!