CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Catching Up--2011

I have been horrible about blogging this past year. It's been an intense year. I had a hard time coping from my miscarriage, and suffered another in April. My church calling has been quite demanding, and I didn't feel like I had much to contribute to the blogging world. So forgive me for neglecting 2011. Here are some highlights from last year to catch you up:

Evan turned 8 this Spring and decided to be Baptized! It was wonderful to have so many people come to support him on this special day.







I love this picture of Evan with Vince's Grandma: Great-Grandma Aldridge.


Evan with his Grandparents:











Our three amigos! (Or perhaps the three stooges?)






Turning 8 also means becoming a Cub Scout! Evan's first Pack Meeting was the Pinewood Derby. He won 2nd place!


Grandpa Hogge has a wonderful tradition of taking the grandkids to General Conference after they turn 8. Evan was so excited to go!




We had a great vacation at our favorite Montana lake!


One of our most exciting (and most expensive!) events of 2011 was the purchase of Vince's new toy!
We've been waiting (and saving) for this baby for a L-O-N-G time! And although we didn't get the boat until the end of the summer, it still got plenty of use before it got too cold. Here are some of my favorite pictures on the lake:


Notice Vince's awesome grin...








A few GREAT crashes!









And a few more of my favorite pictures of 2011:




Brooke & Evan's first day of school:



Halloween:







(Notice my lovely costume!)






And our last family pictures of the year!



1 comments:

Joanna said...

Thanks for posting, Becky! It's great to see all the pictures of your family. We miss you all!