CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Baby Update #2--Belly Pics

NurseHeidi, this is for you. I know you've been DYING to see what my growing belly looks like (though I don't know why) so I took some pictures today of me. And I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow, so I'm calling these my 18 week pictures.

Belly shot:

Full Body Shot:

And if I may, I'll brag just a little. Because looking in the mirror trying to show everyone my pronounced belly, I was feeling just a wee bit..., what's the word?...longing for my old waist back, let's say. So I got out the tape measure (I know, I know, but it was a good thing). And I have a little sheet of paper in my bathroom next to where I keep my tape measure, of the measurements I took when I was losing all that weight. So I looked back to when I started and get this: my waist measurement NOW is 1/2 inch LESS than it was before I started losing weight. And my hips were 3 1/2 inches LESS now than before I dropped the 35 pounds! So even though I'm growing, it's a comfort (and amazing) to know that I'm still not to my pre-weightloss size yet! And proportionately, I'm right where I should be for being 18 weeks into my 3rd pregnancy. And if you don't agree, please, don't tell me!

P.S. Only 4 votes so far. If you haven't yet voted, please do so at the top right of my blog page!

11 comments:

Casey said...

You look so awesome, and are such an inspiration to me! I'm gonna lose 35 pounds too! Eventually!!!

Janice {Run Far} said...

Ok, I saw the pics over on facebook, but seriously... you are the cutest LITTLE pregnant girl. I am very envious, because I know if it were me, I would be far and above my pre weight loss numbers. Keep it up girl.

bonnie jack said...

you really do look great. i'm a little jealous, but i know you worked hard for it. :)

Mama M said...

Cute belly. Will be cuter still in five months.

LindsayB said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady! I too am jealous!

Lydia said...

You look so adorable. Gaining baby is so different from gaining weight.

Sheri Willardson said...

YAY! Thanks for the baby update- I love hearing all about it. It makes me miss feeling a baby inside. :)

You look absolutely FABULOUS btw. I know I have said it before, but I still can't believe how skinny you are. And that you are still smaller than you were is AWESOME. I won't even tell you how much weight I gain during my pregnancies. Luckily I do lose most of it after the baby is born.
I love how you took pictures of yourself in the mirror-so cute.

And I can't wait to hear what you are having-I will check back Jan 16th. I voted BOY-but according to the poll, most everyone has voted girl. Do you have a preference? :)

Hope you had a great Christmas and that you are over the flu bug. And I hope that you keep feeling ok now that you are heading into the last half of your pregnancy.

Nurse Heidi said...

You are freakin' adorable! What a cute belly :). I voted pink...do I get a prize if I'm right?

Palomita said...

Yes, darling - you are adorable! I haven't voted, because I really have no feeling one way or another. A girl would be really fun, though - then Sarah could have a little cousin friend!

Stacey said...

I'm sneaking on here. I took it as an invitation when I got your Christmas letter :). I must say after not seeing you for what, 3 weeks, when I saw you today.. you are SO CUTE! Where'd all that baby come from?!?! AND I never realized you had lost that much weight! Did you do that all here?
I do look forward to visiting with you soon ;). Sorry I didnt get back to you for last month... we were already gone.

Momzoo said...

I think you your really good!