CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Nice New Toothless Grin

Brooke lost her 3rd tooth yesterday morning. This was the first of her top front teeth. She had it wiggled so much that we could see the top of her tooth on BOTH SIDES (front and back). I finally just looked at her and said, "Brooke, for Heaven's Sake, just pull it out!" One good yank and it skittered across the bathroom vanity. I think we should decorate a special pumpkin this year that has the same goofy grin. And I'll admit, I love watching her gab because I love to catch a glimpse of her cute smile. I told her she now has 2 months to wiggle the other one free so she can "With you all a Merry Chrithmath."


6 comments:

Roth Family said...

I love all these toothless grins at this age.

Sheri Willardson said...

So cute! She will have to ask Santa for her teeth this year. I keep waiting for Brynna to lose her first tooth, but it hasn't happened yet.

Stacey said...

Isn't it fun! I love this time in their lives. ( I have a half toothless grin in my house too!)

Sarah Coyne said...

This is adorable!! Did the tooth fairy visit that night?

Lydia said...

It would be fun to be able to sing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth".

John and Melissa Cameron said...

I love the idea of a pumpkin with the same grin. I was always so self-conscious about losing teeth; that would have helped a lot.