CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Okay, okay. I'll finally make this official....

....You know, because I am such a blabber mouth, and word is getting out anyway. And I know some of you already know this, but some of you don't and I hate trying to keep track of who knows what, so I'll just say it.




[Big breath]



Okay, maybe I won't just say it. Don't they say that a picture speaks a thousand words? Here's my picture then....







After a VERY, VERY long break, and lots of hoping, I finally got one of these:










Yup. Two lines. Which you're probably all thinking, "Oh, that explains A LOT! That must be why she looks so tired, irritable, and sick-looking every time I see her!" :) Yup. That would be why. Baby #3 is on its way, and we're expecting him/her to arrive sometime in May-ish, I hope. But for now, I'm struggling to find ANYTHING in this whole darn world that looks remotely appetizing to force down my esophagus. Because, really, NOTHING does. Nothing. You know all those lovely foods I used to enjoy? Yeah, not only can I not eat them, I can't smell them, listen to them cooking, or even look at them. Actually, I think I need to stop talking about food now...

Just know that Vince & I and both kids are ecstatic. Can't wait. And I really know it's worth it all in the end. I just have to tell myself that multiple times a day. Oh yeah. I'm the one that asked for this and wanted this! And really, I do. I've been wanting this baby for a long, long time. So say a little prayer that the next 6 1/2 months go wonderfully well for me and #3!

17 comments:

Joanna said...

Hurray! (Except for the sickies part. Do you want me to bring dinner sometime?)

Sheri Willardson said...

YAY! I am SOOOOO happy for you! Congrats! Hope you are feeling ok, and I can't wait to hear more.

bonnie jack said...

oh, congratulations! and i'm so sorry. it will be worth it. just keep telling yourself that.

Roth Family said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you and Vince. The sickness part is awful. Tell Vince he can have Liver and onions and heart just like the good ole days (per Erik). If you need anything, give me call.

Janice {Run Far} said...

Congrates~ So happy for you. I guess this puts and pause on your marathon running for the next year or two. But having babies is much more important. Are the kids super excited?

John and Melissa Cameron said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. I hope you start feeling better soon.

Stacey said...

Yay! Congratulations! that is so great!

The Mattingly Family said...

yea!!! congratulations. I'm so happy for you guys!

Sarah Coyne said...

Oh Becky, I am so thrilled for you guys!!! Make sure you get lots of rest and pampering from your hubbie!!!

Montana Mom Marjorie said...

Of course you know that Grandma Marjorie and Grandpa Vernan are very excited for # 11 !
Love you and hope you feel better soon!
MMM

Lydia said...

Congrats Becky. It's great to hear that you get to enjoy a new little bundle.

Kim said...

Yay!!! That's so awesome! Congratulations to you and Vince. Hope things "even out" for you and you feel better soon.

Ann said...

Congrats! I hope you're feeling better soon!

Jill Strauss said...

Oh, now don't you fret about missing marathons...you'll have plenty of sprints to the restroom for the next few months, followed by mad dashes to the store for more baby items, and you'll be running in circles for years to come just trying to keep up with two separate age groups (so I've learned).

And while all that running around on your part might not rid you of excess baby poundage, you will be rewarded with smiles and laughter, and "baby's firsts" all over again. You can't beat that! YAY Becky & Family!

Jill Helgeson-Strauss

Marie said...

We are delighted and thrilled for you as well! Having just experienced the long wait and the joys of finally holding a baby, I know you will LOVE it and cherish the experience all over again.

PS--thanks for sticking with Primary despite the sickies!! I SO appreciate it!

Mama M said...

OK. So I have been busy all week writing my first novel (see NaNoWriMO.org) and I have not been reading my blogs. But I wanted you and all your faithful readers to know that your Mom and your Dad are over-the-moon happy about this new baby!

Even when you are sick and grumpy.

And we like it when you come to our house to eat dinner because you cannot face your own kitchen. After all, that's what mothers are for.

Casey said...

Hope you are feeling better SOON!!! And many congrats!!!