CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tueday Tell-All: One Word

So, since I saw my friend Sheri's blog a while ago, I've been wanting to do the Tuesday Tell-All thing. I think it's such a great idea to help think of stuff to blog about. I really liked today's topic, so I thought I'd give it a whirl:

Answer the following with only one word.
1. Where is your cell phone? ....................Here
2. Your significant other?.......................Hilarious
3. Your hair?....................................Natural
4. Your mother? .................................Friend
5. Your father?..................................Encouraging
6. Your favorite thing?..........................Friends
7. Your dream last night?........................Anxious
8. Your favorite drink...........................Milk
9. Your dream/goal?..............................Happiness
10. The room you're in?..........................Office
11. Your children?.....................................Good
12. Your fear?...................................Change
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years...........Here
14. Where were you last night?...................Home
15. What you're not?.............................Decisive
16. Muffins......................................Big
17. One of your wish list items?.................Baby
18. Where you grew up?...........................Utah
19. What you read last........................Scriptures
20. What are you wearing?........................Jeans
21. Your TV?.....................................Huge
22. Your pets?...................................Nope
23. Your computer? ..............................Dusty
24. Your life?...................................Happy
25. Your mood?...................................Cheerful
26. Missing someone?.............................Sisters
27. Your car?....................................Crumbly
28. Something you're not wearing?................Shoes
29. Favorite Store?..............................Target
30. Your summer?.................................Busy
31. Like someone?................................Mama
32. Your favorite color?.........................Yellow
33. Last time you laughed........................Today
34. Last time you cried?.........................Saturday

3 comments:

Mama M said...

She likes me. She really likes me.

Last time I cried? Now.
Last time I laughed? Now

Sheri Willardson said...

I am glad you are doing the Tuesday Tell All with us! It is always fun to see everyones answers to the different topics. Your list was great-I didn't know you were wanting another baby. I hope a baby comes for you soon....Can't wait to see what you write next week!

Palomita said...

Ahhh, I miss you, too! (But only for 1 1/2 more weeks, then I won't miss you cause I'll be WITH you!)