CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Google Tag

My friend, Sarah tagged me for this one. Enjoy!

First Name: Becky
Obviously this isn't me, but I certainly wouldn't mind having those buff legs like she has!

Middle Name: Susan


Last Name: Hogge
It was interesting what came up when I searched the name. Here's something I didn't know about it: "In 1989, the Royal Mint was commissioned by the Bermuda Monetary Authority to produce 500 four-coin gold Proof sets. These coins were produced to celebrate Bermuda's first coinage, known as Hogge Money." Huh. Learn something new everyday!


Age: Twenty-Eight

Place I want to visit: Hawaii
Favorite Vacation Spot: MontanaCollege Major: Marriage, Family, & Human Development

Grew Up: Elk Ridge

Past Pet: Oscar Meyers
A goldfish I killed because I fed it too much and it ate it all and ended up bloated & floating belly-up at the top of the fish bowl--although I do that way too often myself and it hasn't killed me yet!

Favorite Treat: Ice Cream Sundae
Pictures speak louder than words. Mmmm.

Bad Habit: Cracking My Knuckles (and toes, and hips, and knees, and neck, and back...)

Mood Right Now: Happy (of course)!

And now, I'll tag my running friends, and anyone else who wants to join in. Here are the rules:

"Just search Google Images for your answers, and pick something on the first 3 pages. Some match, some are a little random. Just a note of caution: Be sure you have a good filter on your computer beforehand. Searching images on the internet can pop up unwanted material."

Have fun!

8 comments:

Momzoo said...

cute!

I am sorry, but I tagged you again on my blog...hehe

Papa said...

1. My dear, your first name is "Rebecca", which your loving parents gave to you many years ago.

2. I had no idea that you had a habit ("I do that way too often myself") of ending up bloated and floating belly-up at the top of fish bowls.... If you do that too often, you will wind up dead! ;-O

Sarah Coyne said...

Thanks for doing this Becky! Very cute!!

Sheri Willardson said...

I love your list! The ice cream sundae looks delicious! I think I might be hungry....

Mama M said...

I had forgotten about poor Oscar. What sad sad memories.

Fortunately you have done a much better job of taking care of helpless little creatures of the human variety.

Stacey said...

Okay, I am going to do this too.
Hey, how are you anyway. You were sick the other day, are you feeling better?

Janice {Run Far} said...

What a fun tag.... So I have to ask.. Is you middle name after my Mom? Or some one else, or you mom and dad just liked it? My mom does rock, by the way, so it would'nt be so bad.. ;)

Becky said...

Yeah, Janice. I was named after your mom! <3 How nice, huh?!