CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation

I can't believe the school year is already over! It's amazing how fast time flies!

Evan had his Kindergarten Graduation program today. It was the one last thing I was really worried about missing. So I'm so glad I was here for it! It's always fun to see the kids singing and waving and smiling at their mommies, daddies, and grammies! So here are some pictures from his program:




Then we went back to the classroom so the kids could get their "diplomas!" Here we are with his teacher, Mrs. Bryson (whom we ALL just adore--she seriously is the greatest teacher ever)!
Getting the diploma:


With another fabulous lady, Mrs. Ferrell, our teacher's aide:


Mrs. Bryson:


Happy Mama:


And of course, Grammy!

And this last picture is of Evan a week ago Monday, after he had a traumatic fall at school. He scraped his knee, elbow, and face up real good. But the worst part was the bloody "road rash" he got on his gums. It was bad enough we had to take a quick emergency visit to the dentist. Fortunately, we have a WONDERFUL dentist (thanks, Jo, for marrying into a great family!) and Evan didn't end up needing stitches. It's healed beautifully. But we came home from the whole ordeal, I fed him some applesauce and pudding, and he promptly crashed on the sofa. Poor kid.

And just for fun, I found a few random pictures of my sweet boy. Enjoy taking a quick stroll through memory lane:












I can't believe how fast you grow up! It certainly goes by way too quickly.

6 comments:

Mama M said...

So happy I could be there. Evan looked so sweet and so happy.

I have now attended three of the four graduations for this year: Jake with his BS from BYU; Beth with her MS from Simmons College in Boston; Evan from Kindergarten, and Friday we see Joseph graduate from Lehi HS.

Huzzah for morter boards!

LindsayB said...

I am so excited you posted about graduation! I'm so proud of them...they did AWESOME! We couldn't have done it without you though...the BEST room mom (and BFF) in the world!

Jenn Mobbs said...

He is so handsome! Way to go Evan!

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Aw, Evan!

It's so nice to see he's been a Spidey fan from such a young age.

Oh, I miss him & Brookie!

Sarah Coyne said...

What a cute little guy! Congrats to Evan for graduating kindergarten!!

Montana Mom Marjorie said...

Evan looks so grown up! We loved the pictures! Thanks for the walk down memory lane!